Sunday, April 21, 2019

Talking with the Harpies

written: April 17

Photo 382/1001

0382

My fabulous roses are finally blooming! Aren’t they lovely?!

We are supposed to get a really nasty storm later on tonight – supposedly baseball to grapefruit size hail. I’ve made incense offerings and a cup of coffee for the Harpies, beseeching them to protect my home, my family, and all of my property from any sort of storm-related damage. I just don’t want my poor rose bush beat to hell by hail.

The morning was super quiet at the F. Library. The threat of insane weather kept most people at home, which was just fine by me. I finished up going through the Science Fiction & Fantasy section, listing the books that are a part of a series (we will be putting them in order and then numbering them on the spine, to make it easier for patrons). I started on Fiction, and should be done with that by the end of the week. I wonder what “special project” they’ll give me for my final two days next week? I fear that I will be slated to go BACK through the damn picture books again to weed. ::sighs:: Oh well, whatever it takes to finish out my 120 hours. SO ready to be done with that and have my mornings back.

No comments:

Post a Comment