Thursday, April 18, 2019

Seeds & Semesters

written: April 16

Photo 381/1001

0381

I found a wisteria seed pod on my walk today with Josey pup. I’ve been wanting to get one for a while now, but haven’t gotten one until today. And they are soft and fuzzy! Like velvet. So cool. I do hope to plant this in the corner of the backyard, closest to the carport. My hope is that the wisteria will grow and cover the carport with its beautiful flowers in a few years. ::smiles:: I will just have to make sure to keep an eye on it, so ensure it doesn’t go after my rose bush.

We had our last “official” work meeting today. We have one more meeting, but it’s a luncheon thing, so this is the last work-related meeting. And surprisingly, it was fairly productive. No Circle Jerk time. Woohoo. Soooooo happy about that. I certainly will not miss those damn meetings when I finally get liberated from the after school program.

I got my grade back on the paper from yesterday – 87. I’m totally fine with that grade. Only three more assignments for this damn class. More than enough for me to bump up my grade to an A. ::chuckles:: It won’t require too much work, as I’m sitting at an 89 for the class. Just gotta apply myself, ya know. So, so, SO ready to be done with this damn semester!

No comments:

Post a Comment