Friday, April 26, 2019

Final Practicum Day

written: April 25

Photo 390/1001

0390

My rosebush has really taken off. I cut a few roses off to put in a small bud vase in the house. But I’ll probably need to cut a few more just to lighten the load on the canes. I’ll probably trim her back this autumn as well, so that hopefully next year she’ll be bushier.

Today was my last day at the F. Library. And honestly, it was pretty bittersweet. I honestly will miss the people there. And the library itself is pretty damn awesome.

But for now, I will enjoy not having to drive there in the mornings. I will enjoy having my lazy mornings back and taking Josey pup for a walk. I will enjoy NOT having to wear “business casual” clothing. And I’ll enjoy figuring out what I’m going to do with my hair this summer.

The past two summers I’ve put some fun color in my hair to celebrate NOT being at the after school program. First time was purple and the second time was my beloved blue. But seeing as how I’ll probably be doing interviews for most of the summer, fun color may not be the wisest move. Same goes for side-shaving or anything along those lines. Plus, money is really tight for me right now and I just do not have $300 to bleach and dye my hair this time around. Hopefully I will get a job that will allow me to have some fun hair throughout the year.

I got two hours at the juvenile desk which translated over into two hours of journaling. ::chuckles:: I did finally sit down and write about the ritual Hazel and I did last week and the various issues I had with it. And while researching what viper showed up in my vision during the ritual, I did come across a new-to-me snake – Gumprecht’s pit viper…the snake that I saw in my vision. So that was a nice way to finish out my final day at the Library.

No comments:

Post a Comment