Saturday, June 10, 2017

Witchery

Photo for today:

alt text

My two goobers. This photo truly captures the personalities of my husband and my doggo. ::chuckles::

I had a wicked powerful dream last night that solidified my belief that the possible “tactile hallucinations” I’ve been having over the past month are not hallucinations but due to supernatural things. I even gained the name of the spirit harassing me. And there is power in knowing the name. Now I know who to specifically banish permanently from my home and my LIFE.

I purchased the four railroad spikes for the warding spell. It’s a spell that I came across from another witch that I plan to tweak to my own purposes. I need to write that one all out, plus my own personal spin I will put on it. Seems I’ve been on a spell writing streak. ::chuckles:: Speaking of which, I need to finish writing out my narrative of yesterday’s ritual with Hazel as well. I’m holding off on purchasing the gray notebook, seeing as how I may be purchasing fabric in the near future and I am REALLY trying hard to reign in my spending habits right now. Besides, I have plenty of half used journals (talking double digits here) that I could easily use for note taking and what not. And then later on, transfer that information over to my Grimoire or a special journal.

So tomorrow, my husband will be at work, so that day is a day dedicated to witchery. I need to smudge the house with sage and then sweetgrass. I will then seal the house with war water. And then I’ll need to do my solo Full Moon ritual and spellwork. Man, tomorrow is going to be a busy, busy day! ::smiles::

No comments:

Post a Comment