Monday, June 26, 2017

Twin Powers

Photo for the day:

alt text

I had planned on using a photo I took of a blue jay feather and an owl chest feather I had found on my walk today. Only to realize the photo wasn’t in proper focus. And I didn’t keep the two feathers. ::sighs:: Ah well. Better luck next time. And next time I know to take a handful of photos just in case. ::chuckles::

Instead, enjoy a photo of a lovely polar bear photo for my Canadian Twin, Brandy. John (a dear friend from my journal writing group) introduced us (via internet) because we were so similar. And seriously, it’s almost like looking in a mirror. Except she’s an amazing artist, and I can’t draw too well. ::chuckles:: And yes, this is the same Brandy who created and painted my beloved Big Drum. And boy, does that drum carry power. Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment