Saturday, June 3, 2017

Care Package

Photo for today:

alt text

My mom sends the BEST care packages.
Feathers from her bird feeder and a bath that is supposed to help with allergies.

Today was another day of rain. I hope that doesn’t sound like bitching because it ain’t. I love the rain. I love the rain even more when I don’t have to be out in it. ::chuckles::

I mailed out the Pen Pal Journal today, along with two postcards.

We are doing lunch tomorrow with Sam! We haven’t seen her in ages. Sadly, David’s work place let her go awhile back. And once that happened, Sam kind of dropped off the face of the planet for a while. But I’m thrilled to be seeing her again. Besides, it’s lunch at Baccis as well, which is damn good pizza.

And on Monday, the summer tech job begins….bright and early at 7:30 am. I am SO not looking forward to that. ::chuckles:: But being done by 4:30 pm sounds really nice. And not working with students….or on Fridays sounds REALLY good. ::chuckles:: Fuck, having a year round job that I don’t have to swap around my schedule like this sounds even better!

No comments:

Post a Comment