Wednesday, June 7, 2017

IcyHot & Lust Don't Mix

written: June 6th

Photo of the day:

alt text

One of TWO poor, abused, and almost broken hands. Holy hell, I had forgotten how BRUTAL working for the Technology Department is on the body. I cleaned, cased, and loaded up 140 individual iPads. It doesn’t sound like a lot, but my hands have never hurt this bad, ever. Even breaking my pinkie didn’t hurt this bad. I have been SLATHERING on the Deep Blue Rub by doTerra (think IcyHot, just less synthetic).

But the eye candy at work? So fucking worth it.

I’ve been wanting people to pay attention to me, to notice my purple rebel hair and comment on it. But I guess I wasn’t specific enough on that. Instead, I’ve just been getting a shit ton of attention. Which thrills me but also terrifies me, as I’m not one to enjoy being in the lime light. ::chuckles::

First off, there is a new Security guy. He definitely looks ex-military of some sort. Dark hair, close cropped, and ICE BLUE EYES. ::swoon:: Shit, that’s like my biggest lust button. Fit, dark hair, pale icy blue eyes? ::fans herself:: Woo. I LIVE for the times he walks by. ::laughs:: And he has to walk by me to head to the bathroom. Woohooo!!!! ::cackles::

Secondly, there is a mail delivery guy. Younger than me – I’d put him early 20s – dark, curly hair. Softer than the Security guy…less lean. Brown eyes and a ghost of facial hair. He reminds me of someone. I can’t place it. ::shrugs:: But he’s fun to make eye contact with. He’s less sure of himself than the Security guy, so I relish making him smile. Now, if I can just get the Security guy to smile…..no, that would probably be incredibly dangerous.

Fuck, I need to get LAID. ASAP. All this pent up sexual frustration, and I have Deep Blue on my hands! ::grumbles:: There will be no self-satisfaction tonight. ::grumbles some more:: And I’m too sore over all to even think of pouncing my husband. But I do need to do that soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment