Friday, June 16, 2017

Stamps & Dogs

written: June 13th

Photo of the day:

alt text

Postcrossing posted this article about the Holocaust Stamp Project. So these are the 62 stamps I’m sending to them for their project. And if any of you have used stamps, please consider mailing them to this school for their project.

I am so OVER people letting their damn dogs running loose. And I worry that if a loose dog runs up on us and Josey attacks/kills that dog, that now Josey could possibly be labeled an “aggressive/dangerous” dog. I will need to talk to animal control officers at some point to doubt check. I will destroy the people who through their negligence may get my dog in massive trouble.

So I was able to lodge an on-line complaint with animal control about the German Shepard that can let himself out and back in his own yard. So nice that his owners let him hang out outside, unsupervised, and have that amazing gate the dog has figured out how to use brilliantly. Honestly, I’m rather glad Josey isn’t that brilliant or motivated. But maybe that’s because we are always outside, supervising her and thus she hasn’t had the motivation to figure out new trouble to get herself into. ::chuckles:: Which just reminds me to always have her under close eye while we are outside, be in our yard or on a walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment