Friday, June 16, 2017

Shitty-ish Wednesday

written: June 14th

Photos for today (yes TWO photos. Aren’t you lucky?!):


alt text
alt text

Gorgeous flowers along our walk this evening, just Josey and I.

Damn, I got slammed with a migraine from hell today. I haven’t been laid out like that in a long time. I guess I should start keeping track of that, as they do seem to be gaining in frequency. I’m only getting 4 or 5 a year, which is nothing compared to the once a week ones I was getting my freshman/sophomore years of college. Thanks Pill. Those were so fucking awesome. ::sarcasm galore there::

This migraine eased up around 3: 30 pm (it began in the early morning hours of 2 am). Once I was able to look at a computer screen without it sending daggers into my brain, I was able to post about it. And then came the flood of “helpful suggestions”. I know people mean well. And people who have endured and survived migraines really will try just about ANYTHING to keep the migraines away or to at least lessen the damaging pain it brings. I’ve been dealing with migraines since 2001…trust me, I’ve tried just about everything. For mine, I just need a dim, cold, quiet room with a fuzzy blanket and some orange flavored Gatoraid. Other than that, I just need time. Now I just have to wait out the damn “brain bruise” that comes after a nasty migraine. My brain literally feels bruised. It aches and there is nothing to do for that either. ::sighs:: Just time. But at least I can go to work tomorrow. Apparently I emailed my HEAD boss at the Tech Job and made a very pointed email letting him know I wouldn’t be in today. I’m just glad it made sense and wasn’t rude and didn’t use any cuss words, as I totally do not recall writing that particular email. ::chuckles::

In other news, my iron spikes arrived today. Woohoo! I can only imagine what the mailman thinks of me, with my random packages. Especially this one being so damn heavy. Seriously HEAVY. I hadn’t thought about the weight of what FOUR of these massive railroad spikes would be. ::chuckles:: Now I just need to spend some time cleaning, cleansing, and figuring out exactly how I want this warding spell to go down. I’m excited about the possibilities. I’m thinking of dedicating each spike to a particular direction (North, East, South, and West) and writing specific qualities tied to those directions. Qualities that would be good for the home and the family. And once all of that is done, and the spell is cast, I’ll drive those stakes into the four corners of each our property. The two spikes that go in the front yard are the ones that will be tricky. But what’s a bit of witchery without some risk of having the neighbors scratching their heads? ::chuckles::

No comments:

Post a Comment