Friday, June 16, 2017

Thankful Thursday #24

written: June 15th

Photo for the day:

alt text

I know. I know. I know. I need another journal like a need a hole in the head. ::laughs:: But I picked up one yesterday at Target. ::chuckles::

I am thankful for…
1. Feeling better today than I was yesterday.
2. We began the first (of many, I’m sure) do-overs on the iPads. Which is 100% fine by me. I have to open up all the iPads we’ve already done and update them. This is FAR kinder on my hands than putting them into the damn cases. And quicker as well.
3. Great ritual with Hazel. It’s been about a year since we’ve done ritual together, and damn we came back stronger.
4. My own solo Full Moon ritual went very well.
5. Damn nice paycheck today (last full paycheck from the after school program and its amazing pay rate). ::smiles::
6. That Evan (the other Tech Temp like me) wasn’t at work today. He works so insanely slow that it just drives me up the fucking wall. And of course, he sits in my direct line of sight, so I SEE how slow he is work and how much he is on his fucking phone, and I’m literally seeing red my entire shift. ::chuckles:: I’m trying to coach myself to “keep my eyes on my own paper”, but it just sucks that he’s doing a fraction of the work that I’m doing, but is getting paid the same as me. Though, I am working more hours because he doesn’t roll in until 9:30 am or so……
7. Rediscovering my love for the Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate Kind bars….AND figuring out that I can order them sooooo cheap on Amazon. I have two boxes headed my way.
8. Working a/c. The Texas heat is definitely announcing that summer is here and I’m very grateful for a well working a/c to keep that heat tolerable in my home.
9. Tying in with that, I’m also grateful for warm blankets to snuggle down in each evening.
10. Rewatching the Penny Dreadful series. Sometimes you just need some good, dark, supernatural drama.

No comments:

Post a Comment