Saturday, June 3, 2017

Thankful Thursday #22

written: June 1st

Photo for today:

alt text

Me and Josey….after a long ass day.

I am thankful for….
1. Surviving the final day of the school year…..with Carli bitching out and not being there, and Ricky having to leave a good 4 hours before the end of the shift. But we survived and are done for the summer!
2. Jess – being a such a loyal and dependable aide. I am deeply grateful for all that she does for my campus.
3. Rocking the awesome purple hair. I wish I could dye all of my hair this purple. Even if parts of it are more pink than I initially wanted, but even that, I’m digging it right now.
4. Nice little gifts from some of the parents, thanking me for the year (or more) that I’ve taken care of their children. It’s always nice to be appreciated.
5. The truly touching card with personal notes from Chris and Lorena thanking me for taking care of both of their children (Jett is in middle school now, but I get Alex for another year!). They are some of my absolute favorites.
6. That I did some work/writing in the Pen Pal journal and once I mail it back this Saturday, I’m 100% done. I’m bowing out from future rounds. It was fun while it lasted, but I’m done now.
7. Rain in the forecast. I hope it’s a good show with plenty of thunder and lightning, but no actual damage.
8. That I don’t have to work tomorrow. The summer tech job begins on Monday instead.
9. I am halfway through my Master’s degree at this point, and am maintaining my overall GPA at a 3.5. While I do wish it was a 4.0, I am still pleased with it being as high as it currently is.
10. Vudu, which allows us to binge watch a ton of newly released movies from the comfort of our own home.

And two more selfies from today.

alt text

They really show off that fabulous purple!

alt text

No comments:

Post a Comment