Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Dude Bros & Witches

Photo for today:

alt text

A little cicada shell (Texans tend to call these creatures “locusts”) on the house next to my outside chair. My outside chair is ugly as hell, but it is also as comfortable as it is ugly. And it’s surprising, because it doesn’t really even LOOK all that comfortable. I should get a photo of said Ugly-but-oh-so-comfortable Chair at some point. Sadly, I don’t get to enjoy it too much because the mosquitoes are HORRIBLE here. Even bathing in OFF doesn’t dissuade all of them to leave you alone. There are always four or five fucking Dude-Bro Mosquitoes that their pals manage persuade that they should go feed off that human reeking of OFF. Fucking Dude-Bro asshole Mosquitoes.

Hazel has popped back in, inquiring about getting together this Friday for Full Moon. I’m stupid excited. ::laughs:: I’m making a fruit dip (calm your horses, it’s just two damn ingredients mixed together that you then dip fruit into – but it’s fucking amazing and I’ve been wanting an excuse to make it, so there we go!) and bringing some of my Pagan chant CDs. She mentioned wanted to put more INTO our rituals, and I think chants would be an easy and effective way to begin. I’m really excited to share those with her and get our Magick Groove on!

I will probably still do my own solo ritual. Not sure when, but it’ll work itself out. ::chuckles:: Probably the day before or the day after…as that seems to be how I roll.

Now I have the keen desire to go pick up this awesome gray notebook I have seen at Staples. I’ve been eying it for a while, but just haven’t picked it up. But now I want it, to make it like a book of shadows for our lil group. Though, can you call it a “group” if it’s just two witches? ::shrugs:: Who knows, maybe we’ll find a few more to add in? And even if we don’t, we’re a pretty potent duo.

No comments:

Post a Comment