Saturday, June 10, 2017

Thankful Thursday #23

written: June 8th

The photo for today:

alt text

I am thankful for…
1. Took Josey for a walk at 8 pm. It was a LOT cooler at that time and still light out, so I think that’s when we’ll be doing our daily walks from here on out…at least until it’s 100+ degrees even at 8 pm.
2. Because we were out walking at 8 pm, we got to see the nearly Full Moon rise. I love our little neighborhood.
3. Hashing out my thoughts on my sigil work with Hazel allowed me to crystallize my thought process on that spell. It was a BREEZE writing and incorporating as much symbolism as possible. I’ve written it all down (in note form – hello scribbles!). All that is left at this point is to cast it and start using it.
4. Full Moon ritual tomorrow with Hazel! I’m so excited. Last ritual we did before she went into full “hibernation” mode was right around this time LAST YEAR. So yeah, I’m ready to get my Witch on!
5. My hands don’t ache NEARLY as bad as they did on Tuesday. They still ache, but it’s tolerable now. Hopefully having the next three days off of work will give them a chance to rest and recoup.
6. Three day weekend! It’s one of the major perks of the Technology Job. ::chuckles::
7. That today they had a huge luncheon for the various departments that use the warehouse. So from 11 am until 1:15 pm….I was the ONLY person in the entire building. I could have gone to the luncheon if I wanted, but damn, the quiet was AMAZING. And I had to take care of Josey as well, which I would much rather do than go hang out with a bunch of people I don’t know.
8. A plethora of postcards, pen pals, journals, and fountain pens. I haven’t been very creative lately, but at least I have the supplies on hand for when the creativity DOES strike. ::chuckles::
9. That Ronnie (at the Tech Job – honestly she’s my favorite coworker there) really hounded me about going to the luncheon with her today. It definitely gave me the warm and fuzzies, and I was only able to stand my ground by reminding her that I have a pup depending on me to come home on my lunch break. ::chuckles::
10. Hit the $4k in savings mark this week! I have $250 in the Polar Bear Box, so I’m just $750 short of my $5k goal (by my birthday – November). I should be able to hit that mark and maybe even go a little bit beyond it in that time!

No comments:

Post a Comment