Monday, June 26, 2017

Messy

written: June 25

Photo for today:



Witchcraft is messy business. ::chuckles:: Especially when it involves old, very rusty railroad spikes.

Honestly, I swear this is the most Occult thing I’ve ever created. With the magick circle drawn on blackboard, and special glyphs of my own design drawn on the board and on the spikes themselves. It certainly is not my typical witchcraft, with its scented oils and pretty candles. Yet, even for this one that looks so “dark”, it really isn’t…if you know what you are looking at.

I wish I could share more, but my gut instinct says to keep this one close to the breast. I can speak of the generalities of the overall spell. But the glyphs and the meaning behind them, what each of them contain…that will not be up for public consumption.

No comments:

Post a Comment