Sunday, July 14, 2019

Witch Crafting

written:  July 12

Photo 468/1001

0468

It was a good day for witch crafting. I officially LOVE my wood burner. I foresee a LOT of projects utilizing the wood burner in my future.

The banishing incense has been made. It ended up being more labor-intensive than I thought it would be, but it will be worth it in the end. I just need to add the whole star anise and let it “ferment”.
It also feels good to have Psycho Ex re-blocked on Facebook. Granted, it’s not like I expected him to do anything or try to contact me. But it’s just nice to be able to have that avenue closed again. Just in case.

I went ahead and “snoozed” quite a few people on Facebook. While I do want to know all the stuff that is going on, there really is only so much heartbreak I can handle. And I’ve hit my limit and I’ve just got to step away from it for a bit.

Seriously, I just think I’m in dire need of a vacation. I just want to drive somewhere new, leave the computer behind, and just be anonymous for a bit. I want to dye my hair that fabulous blue again and shave part of my head. I want to get a tattoo. I just want to be someone different…somewhere different…for a little while.

No comments:

Post a Comment