Friday, July 26, 2019

Orchids

written:  July 25

Photo 481/1001

0481

Beautiful orchids they have for sale at Tom Thumb. I had to swing by there after work and pick up my anti-depressant refill. It’s on an auto-refill, which is nice, because I usually forget to refill it until I only have one pill left and go into panic mode. Now I just get a text about a week before I run out, that my prescription is ready for pick up.

Today was a rather quiet, productive day at work. I just continued labeling, tagging, and scanning the Apple TVs. As of today, I have 474 done out of the 899 total. So a little bit over half way done. I’m actually a little bummed that I probably won’t get to complete this project. We have Friday off (our last one). And then Monday through Wednesday of next week, I’ll be working for the after school program, stream lining binders and directions for ALL 42 campuses AND for 39 floaters (what we call our subs).

No comments:

Post a Comment