Sunday, July 14, 2019

Crafty

written:  July 11

Photo 467/1001

0467

Getting Crafty over here. For the ritual on Sunday, I am slated to decorate the altar. Which means, I have to have a god and goddess candles. Well….I don’t have those because I don’t use them. ::chuckles:: So I’m making some. And thus far, I really like the way they’ve turned out. I also picked up a few other little things for the altar. The theme of the ritual is “Reflect” and that’s all the information I’ve been given. Which, I kind of like being mostly in the dark about it. It is really stretching my creativity.

I ended up leaving work a little early today because we finished up all the iPads and they didn’t have anything else for me to do. I mean, I probably could have stayed a few hours, but I had a shit ton of errands I needed to do. So I figured my time would be better spent doing that. Besides, I don’t want my bosses getting in trouble if people see me just sitting around on the clock. Better to leave a little early today and make sure I have a job next week. ::chuckles::

No comments:

Post a Comment