Sunday, July 21, 2019

Sun Worship

written:  July 18

Photo 474/1001

0474

My fabulous sun-loving puppers. She seriously ADORES sun bathing. Every morning, without fail, she comes outside with David and just sun bathes. On the weekends, since I get up first, I get to go sit outside with her while she sun bathes for a while. Honestly, I should toss on a bathing suit and go lay out with her. I certainly could stand to get some sun on this pale, pale body of mine.

Other that, it was a pretty quiet day. We celebrated Franky’s birthday today (though, it’s tomorrow), so there were even more sweets at work. I swear, I’ve never had a major sweet-tooth during my life thus far, but man, this summer is making up for it all. ::laughs:: I am going to seriously have to detox after all of this sugar. Eventually. But for now, bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment