Saturday, July 13, 2019

Progress

written:  July 09

Photo 465/1001

0465

Teaser photo. Yep, my copy of The Last Unicorn Tarot Deck FINALLY came in! It’s about the ONLY good thing today.

Luckily, no nightmares last night. But damn, I was BUSY in my dreams – leading two different revolutions PLUS capturing and kidnapping Horus, an Egyptian god. But hey, I will take that ANY DAY over having nightmares about the Psycho-Ex. So yay! Progress. ::chuckles::

Work…ug. I don’t even really want to go into the shit show that was today. Suffice it to say, it was all about white privilege, “quiet” racism, and some serious entitlement. They were talking about a young child (I’m talking like 2 years old) that went missing and was found the next day, deceased in the back of an SUV. They were commenting about how “those types of people” (aka, non-white) don’t take care of their children. ::sighs:: But you know if it had been a white family, they would have been talking about what a “tragedy” it was. ::shakes her head::

Yeah, I went home with a tension migraine at 12:30. I just couldn’t be there any longer. Plus, I was still pretty wrung out from the previous evening’s crap. Sometimes, I seriously despise my State. It’s really hard being a liberal in Texas. And now, with Texas being a swing state…those dividing lines are just that much more pronounced.

Honestly, I’m just tired of people being shitty.

No comments:

Post a Comment