Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Cape Cod

written:  July 01

Photo 457/1001

0457

A lovely postcard from Cape Cod, made even better since it’s from a long-time journaling buddy, John. ::smiles:: Totally made my day.

Which, man, I don’t get me. I got the best news yesterday (that Sara the Horrible isn’t in the Coven any more) and I was so pumped about everything else with the Coven. And then today, I’m just kind of “meh” about everything.

Maybe it’s the new moon? Maybe it’s the eclipse that’s supposed to happen with it? Or maybe I’m just having an off day.

Either way, this house seriously NEEDS to be smudged down, re-blessed, and the wards need sprucing up, just in case. Hopefully I can get that done Friday, while David is at work. It’s just easier to do it all without him complaining of the sage smell/smoke. ::laughs::

No comments:

Post a Comment