Saturday, July 6, 2019

Rose Beads and Fireworks

written:  July 04

Photo 460/1001

0460

My notes on how to make rose beads. I definitely want to make these.

We didn’t do anything to celebrate the 4th of July. I’m not overly proud of my country or our leadership currently.

Other than that, we just hung out at the house, relaxing. It was rather nice.

Around midnight, the neighbors a street over started shooting off their own fireworks, so I actually got to see fireworks this year. When we first moved in, we could see the city’s fireworks from our house and that was pretty cool. We would sit outside. David would smoke, I would just hang out, and just watch the fireworks and talk about anything and everything that popped into our heads. The next year the city moved the location of their fireworks. So we can hear them, but we can’t see them. And we aren’t going to fight the crowds to go see them

No comments:

Post a Comment