Thursday, July 18, 2019

Changes

written:  July 16

Photo 472/1001

0472

My new selenite “unicorn horn” wand that I blessed by the full moon light tonight.

It’s a symbol of a change I’m consciously making in my Craft currently. I’m moving back into the Lighter aspects of Witchcraft. I have been playing in the shadows and the night and the dark for long enough. I’m feeling the call to come back to the daylight. So yeah, the selenite unicorn horn wand will be the one I use in my own rituals for a while. I think I’ll wrap up my deer bone wand and let it rest until the dark half of the year rolls back around.

I plan to use the goddess AND the god candle in my rituals as well. I figure this would be a good time to experiment and see how working with a male energy in my personal rituals works out. If it does, cool. That’s a new layer I can add to my rituals. And if it doesn’t work out, I at least tried. ::chuckles::

No comments:

Post a Comment