Sunday, July 21, 2019

Survey

written:  July 20


What brand of eyeliner do you use?
I don’t wear any make-up, so I don’t use eyeliner.
Though that may change when I get a library job….so.  Yeah.  I’ll have to watch a ton of YouTube tutorials to help this TomBoy out.  ::laughs::

How long were you with your last boyfriend?
Hmm, I don’t even know who I dated before my husband….I did swear off men for like a year.  ::chuckles::  Even then, I was only dating guys for a few months before I would kick ‘em to the curb.  I wasn’t making very good choices in men at the time.

Have you ever been sexually harassed?
Are we talking just today?  Or ever? 
Yeah, that shit happens so much that half the time now, it barely even registers with me.  ::shrugs::  One of the “perks” of being female.

Are you in a “I wouldn’t mind if I lost 50 pounds” kind of mood?
50 pounds would be almost too much weight to lose for me.  40?  Yeah, I would be all over that like a fat kid on a cupcake….which is why I need to lose 40 pounds.  ::laughs::

Have you ever sent a naughty text message?
Um, super Scorpio here….you bet your ass I have.  ::laughs::

Are you more worried about marriage or a career?
Career, seeing as how I’m about to do a MASSIVE career change…and I don’t deal with change very well.

Are you a good liar?
Again, super Scorpio here.  Of course I am.  Though, I only use it when I absolutely have to.

Which side of the bed do you sleep on?
Um, all of it?  Hubs and I have separate bedrooms, so I have my bed all to myself.  And I am a roaming sleeper.  I roll all over the bed and sleep on all the sides throughout the night.  So yeah, I don’t think he would be appreciative of me telling him every 2 hours or so to switch me sides.  ::laughs::

Do you speak any foreign languages?
I wish.  Though, I do have plans to begin learning Spanish (for career purposes) and Russian (for myself).

Are you on good terms with your most recent ex?
Yeah, pretty good terms.  Honestly, I only keep in touch with 2 of my exes, and only one on a regular basis.  All the rest, yeah….I don’t want to have anything to do with them, or they don’t want to have anything to do with me (and I respect that wish).

Who has texted you today?
No one.  I am going through a Dudley the Pug withdraw.  ::chuckles::

Have you ever been at a tailgating party?
Nope.

Who taught you how to ride a bicycle?
My mom.

How long have you had your pets?
Leviathan (my lovely little serpent) I’ve had for 12 years now.  Josey-pup for 3 years.

Have you ever bought a condom?
Yes.  I wasn’t stupid enough to trust men to always have condoms on them (plus, they tended to carry condoms in their wallets, which breaks down condoms), and I had ZERO interest in getting knocked up, so I always had my own stash.

Do you own a strapless bra?
I own a strapless corset, does that count?

What would you name your daughter if you had one tomorrow?
If I had a daughter tomorrow, I would be hella pissed – I paid damn good money to get my tubes tied AND my uterus ablated so I WOULDN’T have kids.
But, before my decision to not have children, I had the name Sage Lorraine or Raven Lorraine picked out if I were to have a daughter.

Is money important to you?
To a certain point, yes.  You have to have it to survive in this society.

What color was the last scarf you wore?
Red – one that Sam, David’s coworker that claimed me as her wife, made me.  Man, I miss her.  It was always fun when she would introduce me as her wife, and then David as my husband.  There was a look of serious confusion on those people’s faces.  ::chuckles::

Are you spending the weekend with the last person you kissed?
Of course, I live with him!  ::laughs::

If you could, would you hookup with the last person you texted?
::checks her phone::  Yeah, the last person I text was Hazel Nut.  I am not a fan of that level of crazy in a sexual partner, so yeah, I’m going to pass on that.

Have you hugged anyone in the last 72 hours?
Yes.

Do you hate the last male you had a conversation with?
No.  Why would I talk to anyone that I hated?

Are you nice to everyone?
Sure.  Until they give me a reason not to be nice, and then my claws come out.

Is it possible to be single and happy?
Yep.  I did that for a number of years.

Are you happy with the way things are going?
::side eyes::  Like in general?  In my life?  In this survey?  Wayyyyy too broad of a question.

Do you change your phone background a lot?
I think I’ve changed my phone’s background twice in the 4+ years I’ve had it.

Do you wish someone would call or text you right now?
Only if it’s my Mom with Dudley photos/videos, or Hazel Nut saying she wants to do Tarot and Tea tomorrow.

Are you listening to any music?
Nope.  I like the peace and quiet.

Who was the last person to tell you that they love you, other than family?
Husband.  Though, technically, he’s family.  So non-family would be Hazel Nut.

Did your boyfriend/girlfriend say I love you to you today?
::pouty face::  I don’t have a boyfriend or girlfriend. 
But yes, my husband has told me he loves me today.

Did you sleep alone last night?
Yep.  Not counting the spirits hanging out in my room.  ::grins and winks::

Will you have a boyfriend/girlfriend in 6 months?
Only if David decides that’s a route we would want to pursue.  And given how we are such homebodies, even if it WAS something we were thinking about, I doubt we’d actually act on it.  Because that would be going OUT and meeting PEOPLE.  Ick. 

Missing anybody?
I am missing Holly-do (previous dog we had). 

Wouldn’t it be kinda annoying to have to share a bed every night?
Yeah, that’s why I don’t.  ::laughs::

Do you have more or less than five real best friends?
I have a lot of people that I know I could call on in a crisis and they would do whatever they could to help.  Just as they know I would do the same for them.  But I’m not really a person to just hang out with most of the time.  I would rather be at home, with my husband and dog, just chillin’.

No comments:

Post a Comment