Friday, July 26, 2019

Creed

written:  July 22

Photo 478/1001

0478

Harry Potter stickers I found at Target awhile back.

So I’m taking the next step with the Coven. I have to dedicate to my Path in ritual. Which, honestly, seems silly to me, given that I’ve been a Pagan since 1996. I am more than dedicated to this Path. ::laughs:: But, it’s required if I plan to go any further. So I’ll be doing that this weekend during our Lammas ritual.

For that, I’ll be reading my personal creed that I had to write as a part of my “evil homework” since I missed the class on Magical Ethics. ::chuckles::

I am a Witch
Both wise and naïve
Both light and dark.


My purpose is to master myself
To make manifest my desires in the world
To better myself and those I call family

I strive to bring honor to all of my family
And my ancestors.
And I strive to remember that I am a product
Of a thousand loves
And can call on that love at any time.

For me the world is a playground
Full of wonderful and frightening things
It is my blessing to put more Wonderful out there
And to understand the Frightening, so that
It can be healed and transformed.

I know that while I strive for the Balance
I will slip and slide to each side.
But it is up to me
To continue taking up the challenge.

May I always trod the Crooked Path
With integrity
May I always remain in the good graces
Of Sekhmet, the Harpies, and of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment