Thursday, July 18, 2019

Happy Mail Day

written:  July 15

Photo 471/1001

0471

Happy mail day for sure! Dorene’s journal arrived today and it’s a journal she’s used in previous swaps. So it was cool to look through the pages I did, like this one, celebrating Leviathan’s THIRD hatch-day! Leviathan will be celebrating her 13th hatch-day this September. ::smiles:: Oh, and my silver Medusa coin finally arrived (talk about the slow boat from China).

So yeah, I will definitely be making an updated page in Dorene’s journal about Leviathan. ::smiles:: And of course, my Mom’s ADORABLE new little pug puppy will grace some of the pages as well. Seriously, I look forward to my daily Dudley updates from my Mom. This little pug has a thousand pounds of personality in such a tiny little pug body. ::laughs::

No comments:

Post a Comment