Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Stones, Serpents, and Wolves

Photo for today:

20171010_193722 

My absolutely gorgeous Simbircite with pyrite stone – also known as volzhsky amber, simbirsky calcite, simbersite, or simbirtsite, this rare gem is an intricate mixture of pyrite, hematite, mother-of-pearl and marble onyx that accreted to a single alloy 130-160 millions years ago, when dinosaurs still inhabited the Earth. It’s supposed to aid with grounding and stabilizing moods. I’ll carry it in my pocket for the rest of the week and see how I’m feeling about it at that point – to see if it will replace the galaxite that I currently carry.

If nothing else, it’s absolutely GORGEOUS!

20171010_193752 

It came with a 10 mL roller ball of “Cauldron” scented oil by Sage Goddess as well – no worries. I got the oil for free. I swear, I’m going to stick with the “free” oil offers. Other than “Samhain”, which I didn’t necessarily dislike…I just didn’t like it as well as other oils I already have – the free oils seem to do well for me. “Cauldron” is one of those for sure – and it was a total surprise what oil I would get. I was just going to get a “Free Intuitive Halloween Perfume”. I did put in there to please not receive “Samhain” as I had recently purchased it already, and was graciously gifted “Cauldron”. It has a nice aroma. I will need to include Sage Goddess’s write up on Cauldron in my Almanac/Grimoire.

In other news, holy shit! I have amazing friends! Annette, who’s been super amazing and sent me various things over the years sent me a surprise gift today.

20171010_193816 

It’s a snake wreath!!!

20171010_193823 

I’ve been wanting one for years now. I just don’t have that type of creativity in me to actually make one.

20171010_193848 

So Annette, being the awesome person that she is, sent this one to me! Not pictured, she also sent me a snake decal for the toilet lid ::cackles:: And a beautiful tiny wolf totem carved of onyx from Peru. Lil Wolf will most likely go on the Wolf Altar for now. But she’s telling me she’s meant for a totem pouch (medicine bag like thing) to hang in my car. Once I figure out what all she wants in her pouch and gather those required items, I’ll put it all together, bless it, and hang it in my car. I get the strong feeling that this will all occur around January’s full moon – as it’s known as the Wolf Moon and is when I bless all my wolf items and make offerings specifically to wolf spirits that aid me. ::smiles:: I need to see if I still have the pouch of shed wolf fur (the woolly undercoat) that another AMAZING friend (Jennifer B) sent me ages ago. That should definitely be included in the wolf pouch.

Like I said, I have friggin’ amazing friends. It just breaks my heart that they are all so far away. Jennifer B is in Michigan. Annette is in Massachusetts. One of the blessings of the internet is that I’ve been able to “meet” these amazing people and get to know them for ages now. One of these days, I will meet as many as I possibly can.

No comments:

Post a Comment