Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Goal Thoughts

written: October 14th

Photo for today:

20171014_172039

I’ve been doing a bit of work to get my altar set up and ready for the impending New Moon. I figure it will be a good time to reaffirm my dedication to my current personal goals. It would also be a good time to reassess my Birthday Goals AND my 101 Goals. Though honestly, I am thinking of scrapping my 101 Goals. I think it would be better to set those once I graduate.

To be honest, I’m buckling currently under All The Stress. It isn’t any one thing, it’s just super cumulative at this point. So why am I heaping MORE stress upon myself at this point? I think I will stick with making my birthday goals, but yeah, the 101 will go away until after graduation.

Today was a much better day than Friday was. While I did not accomplish everything on my To Do List, I did make serious headway in that regard. I swear, it seems that because I agreed to a 30 Day Self-Care Challenge that my mind completely rebelled. I swear my mind is a goddamn toddler. She’s over here stomping her feet and saying “No!” Guess I should start working on meditation and getting this mind of my streamlined. I have seen what I can accomplish in the middle of unruly chaos. Just imagine what I can do if I were a honed edged weapon. ::chuckles toothily::

I need to remind myself how much better I feel when I properly take care of myself. It’s amazing how much better I feel just brushing my teeth properly and washing my face. And add to it that I went the extra mile and moisturized my legs? It is sad that this level of basic self-care felt down right luxurious. The goal now is to continue this level of basic self-care until I do it more often than not. After that point, I can add in new layers of self-care and pampering

No comments:

Post a Comment