Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Friday!

written: October 20th

Photo for the day:


20171020_185433

A truly gorgeous, pastel Texas sunset.
While I do miss my wooded trails by the old apartment (pre-hobo, pre-gang time), this neighborhood still affords me some truly beautiful sunsets. And while I do not have coyotes or bobcats or beavers roaming here, I do have rabbits, a family of crows, and tons of birds of prey, so I am still pleased.

I am so proud of myself. I wrote and submitted my Week 09 discussion essay today – and it is not due until Sunday. Woohoo for me! I think this is the first time I have ever submitted work this early. ::laughs:: But I wanted to go ahead and get that out of the way so I would not have to worry about it over the weekend because I am going to visit my mom!

I have not seen her in almost a YEAR! That is so crazy. Used to, I would see her at least once every 3 months! But this year has been so crazy, with school work for me, and with her traveling and helping out my brother down in Houston (pre-Hurricane and post-Hurricane) it just has not lined up for us. It just seemed that when I was available, she wasn’t. And when she was available, I wasn’t. But this weekend, I get to travel to my lil hometown and hang out with my mom again. ::smiles:: Seriously looking forward to that!



No comments:

Post a Comment