Friday, July 29, 2016

Galaxy Coyote Skull (Photos)

Since there was such an expressed interest in seeing my custom painted galaxy coyote skull, painted by the super talented DivyaTaxidermy, I thought I would share photos of it.

alt text 

alt text

Top view:
alt text

Right side view:
alt text

Left side view:
alt text

I still can’t get over how gorgeous this skull is. I’m still a little sad that it is a coyote, even a large coyote – which cannot be mistaken for a wolf skull. But she’s gorgeous and I love her.

Now, I’m just trying to figure out where to hang her for a more permanent home. Right now, she’s chilling on my art table (that is so bare) because Josey REALLY likes her and I don’t want to have to maim the dog if she attempts to eat the skull. ::grins and winks::

No comments:

Post a Comment