Monday, July 25, 2016

40 Questions Round 3

written July 24th



Round Three of the “40 Questions Witchy Tag”.


Question #11 – Favorite god?  Cernunnos, Celtic antlered god of the wilds, is a personal favorite of mine – he’s even a god that I am less disinclined to work with (compared to other gods).  I even had a minor shrine up for him for a bit.  No other god has gotten that much from me. 

Question #12 – Sun sign?  I’m a Scorpio all the way.  My rising sign is also in Scorpio, so I won’t be changing anytime in my life.  ::laughs::

Question #13 – Moon sign?  Aries.  Ya know, for a little extra fiery kick, because I so desperately need it.  ::laughs and winks::  Note: That was sarcasm.  With this much Scorpio, I don’t NEED an extra fiery kick, but Aries does bring that to the table.  You know, I should reread the Natal Chart that Nicky (wonderfully awesome Wiccan friend of mine up in Delaware) did for me back on my 25th birthday.  If I’m remembering correctly, some 90% of my planets fall in the house of Scorpio.  I know my Moon sign wasn’t and maybe two others.  But the rest?  Scorpio all the way.

Question #14 – Do you have a familiar?  Depends on how you define a familiar.  Do I have a physical animal that aids me in magick and/or spell work, typically a pet?  NOPE.  Do I have familiar spirits that aid me in magick and/or spell work?  Yes.  Would my Wolf companion spirit kick my ass three ways to Sunday if I dared to call her a familiar?  Oh you bet your ass she would.  ::laughs::  So the short answer?  No, I do not have a familiar.

Question #15 – Thoughts on the afterlife?  Meh.  I don’t really care.  I know there is SOMETHING after this life, but I have no idea what it entails.  Whatever it is, I don’t think it’s eternal in the sense that one is in heaven for eternity or hell or whatever comes next.  I think it’s much like this life.  You are here for a bit and then you move along.  I don’t know.  The afterlife has never really interested me.  I figure it will be what it will be, so why worry about it?  Live your life to the best of your abilities.  Help those you can.  Harm as few as you can.  And that’s about all you can hope for in this life.

Question #16 – Have you had any paranormal experiences?  Depends on your definition of “paranormal” and “normal”.  I’ve seen and interacted with ghosts (human spirits) and with the Fae and Otherworld creatures like them.  I’ve seen and interacted with spirits of the land, so ancient that it’s beyond fathomable.  I’ve talked WITH (meaning a two-way conversation, not just me speaking to air) with all manners of deities and spirits.  I’ve done divination and have had dreams that have come true.  I’ve pulled people into my dreams before and had conversations that we both recalled afterwards.  To me, these aren’t outside of the realm of “normal”, even though most people do not experience them, or at least, do not admit that they’ve experienced it.  ::shrugs::  It is what it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment