Friday, July 20, 2018

So Full of Snark

written: July 18

Photo 109/1001

0109

Lil Miss Leviathan actually out and about and checking out her new skeleton hide!

Of course, she would do this AFTER I’ve already made and ordered her damn Hatch-day cards. This would have been so cute to include! Oh well! The cards did turn out pretty damn cute…hopefully they translate perfectly from the screen to actual cards. I’m always nervous about that. But thus far, they have always turned out great, so I’m focusing on that and trying to let go of unnecessary worry.

Yeah, so David is working late again. And I’m pissed because it’s not like his bosses are ASKING him to stay late…he is CHOOSING to, because he’s a fucking work-a-holic.

Needless to say, yeah, I’ve been chatting with Keith again. He’s a nice ego boost when I’m really needing it (like now). And he’s “safe” because, no matter how pissed off I am at David, I will not sleep with Keith. Keith seriously was The Worst ™ lay I ever had. Hell, even the guy I was dating that ended up drugging and raping me, was a better lay (up to that unfortunate occurrence) than Keith was. ::chuckles:: Besides, Keith mostly flatters me and I just give him a shit ton of snark, so it’s all good in my book.

I had a minor headache in the morning at work. I’m trying to keep track of them in my planner so that whenever I do actually have the extra money to go see a doctor, I can have some information to share with them about the specifics of my headaches. But until that mystical, magical day, I’ll just do what I can to get through the headaches and document the shit out of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment