Sunday, July 22, 2018

Fantastic Friday

written: July 20

Photo 111/1001

0111

The “In the Darkness – Wolf” sticker arrived. I bought it from Red Bubble – a medium one and holy crap, it’s some heavy duty vinyl. Seriously high quality stuff that is gonna last the ages. And it’s the perfect size for my witch’s journal. Love, love, love it.

I had my meeting with my academic advisor. And man, I’m SO glad I went. Apparently, I have another required class I have to take that I wasn’t aware of. So I know what I’ll be taking my final semester! And she showed me on our website where it find a HUGE list of libraries who have taken grad students on in the past for their practicum requirements, so I’ll be looking through that soon. And she gave me a ton of information on the End of Program exam. I’m electing to push my graduation back to the summer. That way, I can get through the after school program’s year, the final semester of classes, and whatever hours I have to finish up with the practicum before I even begin to worry about the damn End of Program exam. If I took it in the spring, it would be the first or second week of February – and that is just an insane time. Especially since Jess, my right hand man, will not be working with me at that point – she’ll be doing her student teaching at that point. And given that I only get two attempts at the End of Program exam – I can’t afford to risk it. So now I’m actually feeling pretty damn hopeful instead of stressed the fuck out. ::chuckles::

Then it was off to the post office. I mailed out my journal to Sharmila for my part of the journal swap we are doing. It’ll be a bit before my journal arrives in Bahrain and hers arrives here in Texas, but once they do, then we can get to cracking on each other’s journals. I also mailed out a package to Nicky. Her pupper likes some raw hide treats that Josey can’t have (because she tries to swallow them too soon and then ends up throwing everything up) plus a few things I’m donating her to Coven’s store. AND I also had to mail out one of the Sage Goddess oils I don’t care for. I got it in a trade and don’t care for it, and this lady offered me $20 for it, so yeah. I shipped that out as soon as her payment cleared my bank.

And now I’m just kicking it at home, hiding from the oppressive Texas heat, and relaxing.

No comments:

Post a Comment