Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Death of a Thousand Cuts

written: July 2

Photo 93/1001

0093

My poor arm. The death of a thousand cuts. ::chuckles:: Luckily most of these are just welts.

At work today, I worked on the Dell laptops instead of the Macbooks. But holy crap, it was crazy physical. On my lunch break, I laid down on the living room floor to stretch out my back and shoulders – I thought I was going to die. It was so painful. And of course, Josey just KNEW I was down there to play with her. I am so deeply grateful she didn’t get zoomies because there’s no way I could have gotten up off the floor before she creamed me two or three times.

Man, by the end of the day, I was dying. My shoulders, back, arms, knees, and feet were hurting so bad. I finally busted out the heating pad my mom bought me and strapped it to my back. I should have done that in the beginning! ::laughs::

No comments:

Post a Comment