Saturday, July 14, 2018

Re-Orientate

written: July 13

Photo 104/1001

0104

My Tarot pull for today. Man, I LOVE my Jade Oracle deck. Seriously, that deck was an impulse purchase, as I had just jumped in to support the The Last Unicorn Tarot. But man, I am SO glad I bought this deck as well. I friggin’ love it. I liken this deck to scrying. It’s cloudy in the beginning, but as soon as it snaps into focus, it is crystal clear.

I met up with Hazel at one of the local coffee shops. I got a REALLY tasty chai latte, but their prices are a bit higher than Starbucks. So I don’t think this will become my new go-to place. But it would be fun to go to a few times a month with Hazel to do our Tarot & Tea dates. ::smiles:: I’m hoping to make this a standard thing, at least for the New and Full moons, since we won’t be doing rituals anymore, with her being a Hindu. Which is fine. I realize now that I was relying too much on her for ritual anyways. I need to resume my OWN practice and stop playing in the shallow end.

I think that’s why Nicnevin (Scottish Witch Queen Fae/Goddess) has popped back up. She isn’t one to play in the shallows, or suffer fools who do. So I’m having to re-orientate myself back on my Path. Better I re-orientate before I GET re-orientated. Man, I’ve learned that one swiftly. Gets a little old getting knocked upside the head by a Deity because I’m being a knuckle head. ::chuckles::

No comments:

Post a Comment