Sunday, July 29, 2018

Leviathan

written: July 25


Photo 116/1001

0116

Lil Miss Leviathan, chillin’ on her new skeleton hide. It’s on the warm side of her tank, where there wasn’t much coverage. I was hoping that by having a hide on that side, she would be more inclined to enjoy the larger tank and so far, it seems to be working. Yay! Prior to this, she would just stay in her cave on the cool side of the tank and never come out. I suspected she felt very exposed with all the wide open space in the new tank. ::smiles::

I’ve been falling down the rabbit hole on Pinterest, looking at custom reptile enclosures people have built. Talk about tank ENVY! ::laughs:: I wish I had the time, money, skill set, CONFIDENCE to actually try my hand at making a more custom enclosure for Leviathan. There are a thousand and one tutorials out there on how to do so. I just have a thousand and two excuses why I “can’t”. ::chuckles::

No comments:

Post a Comment