Sunday, July 29, 2018

Divine Fire

written: July 26

Photo 117/1001

0117

Sekhmet and a bottle of Sekhmet Anointing Oil. I’m going to draw up a small roller ball bottle of the Anointing Oil for April, who’s recently been claimed by Sekhmet. The oil was made at the Sekhmet Temple in Nevada, and I just love it. I use it in ritual and dab some on the forehead of Sekhmet’s statue as well. I’ve put some in the red 7-day candle beside Her, so the aroma is released when the candle is lit.

I am missing my deeper spiritual connection with Deity and Spirits. Full moon is tomorrow. It’s the Thunder/Buck Moon. And of course, me being me, I haven’t even begun to set up my altar to reflect that. Man, I have really let my spiritual practice slip these past few years. And now that Hazel Nut has converted to Hinduism, I can’t lean on her to light a fire under my butt spiritually. Which is fine. I honestly am just now realizing how lazy I’ve become in this department. Now I just have to light my own fires under my own butt and kick it into gear.

Honestly, I just need to get back to the basics again. I need to get back into meditation and shamanic journey. I need to spend more time AWAY from electronics and the internet and more time outside with Josey pup and all that makes me happy. Why is it always easier said than done? ::chuckles and shakes her head::

No comments:

Post a Comment