Thursday, July 12, 2018

Creepers

written: July 9

Photo 100/1001

0100

Cute unicorn card from Laura W. (a pen pal). I really needed the cute pick-me-up for today. AND it reminds me that I have a handful of pen pal letters than I need to reply to soon! ::chuckles::

Tommy is getting extra creepy again at work. He practically stalks me during the school year because we both work on the same campus (him in Technology and me in the After School Program). It’s so bad that during the school year, my older students will warn me when he’s coming down the hallway so I can friggin’ HIDE from him. Seriously, if I didn’t have to work with him (and thus be professional) and need his help from time to time with our technology, I would verbally blast him out of the damn water. But then again, single-white-males tend to have a higher rate of violent outbursts and the last thing I need is him going psycho and attacking me. But I think I will make it a point to simply be extra blunt with him during the school year – that I do NOT have the time/energy to entertain him AND run my program. And given that the program is my JOB, he needs to seek entertainment elsewhere.

Man, I’m so ready to finish my final two semesters in my Master’s program, kick the shit out of the End of Term exams, graduate, and get the hell away from the school district. I’m not naïve enough to think that will end my encounters with creepy males, but at least I will not be dealing with THIS particular one.

No comments:

Post a Comment