Sunday, July 8, 2018

A Zoo

written: July 7

Photo 98/1001

0098

Alfred has made a damn nest in JOSEY’S yard. Like how dumb are you lil bunny? Josey LOVES chasing Alfred any chance she gets. ::chuckles:: I don’t know if there are babies in the nest yet, but we are covering the nest with a basket anytime we let Josey out, just in case. I’ll probably check tomorrow to see if there are babies, just so we can start counting down to when they are old enough to leave the nest, so we won’t have to cover it for bunny safety.

We had a second puppers show up today – at the front gate this time. It was an adorable little male Schnauzer named Buster. And he lives a few houses up from us on the same street. I was able to call his owners and they came and got him pretty quickly. Not sure why all these critters are showing up all of a sudden.

THEN I had a pair of the resident Crows sitting in the mulberry tree, making a unique vocalization that I can only describe as giggling. Weirdest damn noise I’ve ever heard out of the Crows. Almost feels like a deity or spirit is trying to get my attention. Kind of makes sense that it is using real animals, given that the wards I put in place about a year ago, keep all deities and/or spirits out of my home unless they are specifically invited by name. Honestly, I did that more to keep the damn Fae out of my life, and the spook I was having issues with…but it seems to be doing its job very well, so no complaints from me!

I really do need to see if I can verify that each rail road spike is still in place. Would be world’s easier if I had a metal detector! ::chuckles:: Mostly, it’s just the two spikes in the front yard that I’m wary of hunting for. Can’t weird the neighborhood out too much. ::cackles::

No comments:

Post a Comment