Thursday, July 12, 2018

Bones & Burgers

written: July 8

Photo 99/1001

0099

New “skeleton” hide I picked up for Leviathan at Petsmart today. I suspect the main reason she stays in her rock hide is because she feels too exposed in the rest of the tank. So I picked this up for about $20 and will see if she starts to feel more comfortable in the rest of her tank. If nothing else, at least her tank doesn’t look so bare.

I checked Alfred’s nest today (the cottontail rabbit) and thankfully there are no babies in the nest. So David opted to fill it in with dirt in hopes that Alfred will choose a SAFER place to build a bunny nest instead of in the middle of Josey’s yard. Josey would have readily killed any bunny she could get her paws on. The hunting instinct is so strong on her. Only Delilah (a husky mix) I had back in high school had a stronger hunting instinct. Man, Delilah was gorgeous. I even had my senior photos taken with her. I should see if I could find those photos and digitize them.

We tried out a new burger place today – Burger Rim. Tasty, but TINY burgers. They are slightly bigger than a slider but smaller than a standard burger. But I enjoyed it and would love to go back. And given how I’m typically NOT a fan of burgers, that is high praises for them. David liked it, but was disappointed with the burger size. But he’s also said he’d like to go back as well. ::smiles::

No comments:

Post a Comment