Friday, July 20, 2018

Bathing in Blood

written: July 15

Photo 106/1001

0106 <

Bathe in the blood of Thine Enemies.
Sekhmet approves of this bath bomb. ::chuckles::

I decided to use one of the bath bombs given to us during Teacher Appreciation week and man, I wish I knew where they got this one. Because I would buy a metric ton of it. It was such a nice mood boost to be honest. ::chuckles::

Nona (a journaling buddy) did link a bath bomb that is specifically called Blood of Your Enemies. It’s a bit darker red than the one I had, but holy crap, batman, the shipping was just as expensive as the bath bomb itself. So of course, that just means I’ll have to figure out how many bath bombs I can buy before it brings up to the new shipping price bracket. ::chuckles:: And the place Nona suggested, makes HUGE bath bombs….like tennis ball sized WITH a charm inside every single one. Once the regular school year starts up and I’m making my regular pay again, I will definitely be picking some up.

In related news…..still no period. Hurray! Could it be that my body finally pulled its “one-in-a-million” shit in a manner that actually BENEFITED me??????? How amazing would that be? Fuck, it owes me that after how shitty it behaved post-anesthesia!

And today is Josey’s 3rd birthday. She got a HUGE beef knuckle bone. I wish I had gotten video of how her eyes dilated the fuck out when David pulled that bone out of the cabinet for her. ::laughs:: Next year, though, I want to do birthday cards for her like I do for Leviathan. But David will have to foot the bill for those as they do get pricey. ::smiles::

No comments:

Post a Comment