Sunday, July 22, 2018

Heat

Photo 113/1001

0113

Yeah, after washing a full load of bed sheets, my dryer decided it didn’t want to work anymore. So I had to get creative hanging up all the sheets in my house so they could properly dry. And then the a/c kicked off as well. So when David got home from work, he was in a right foul mood. BUT he flipped all the breakers (they are on the neighbor’s side of the house, so they are bitch to get to) and eventually everything came back on.

Nice quiet day at home. David had to work a coworker’s shift today, so he was gone 11:30 am to about 4:30 pm. I’m 3/4ths of the way through Girl In Pieces: A Novel by Kathleen Glascow. I was a little concerned that it could be possibly triggering because the main character is a cutter. But honestly, thus far, it’s been perfectly fine. Good book as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment