Sunday, July 29, 2018

Bone Yard

written: July 23

Photo 114/1001

0114

A tiny, tiny fraction of Josey’s bone collection. I swear, one of these days, I should get all of her bones together in one spot and take a photo of the mountain. Hell, I’m pretty sure we almost have enough bones to build our own cow. ::chuckles::

After weeks and weeks of 105+ degree weather, this evening was downright pleasant! I’m talking the heat index was down in the low 90s – which, I know, doesn’t sound all that pleasant, but given that the heat index for the past two weeks has been north of 110 EVERY DAMN DAY – a 20-degree drop is refreshing! ::laughs:: So I opted to take Josey pup for a walk. We haven’t done that in ages (because I’m not a fan of heat stroke, ya know). It was really, really nice. I’m seriously looking forward to when I can get back into walking her daily. She was so happy to be out and about, to sniff new things, hear new things, see new things. And I was happy that she was pretty tuckered out by the time we got back to the house. ::grins and winks::

No comments:

Post a Comment