Thursday, February 16, 2017

Valentine's Day Smart Ass

written: Feb 14th

Today’s #cy365 photo challenge prompt is “A Valentine”:

alt text

Now the story behind this.

My husband and I generally don’t celebrate Valentine’s Day. It’s not because we’re edgy or cool or are anti-Valentine’s Day. It’s just we don’t want to celebrate it on the same day as everyone else. ::laughs:: Because we hate crowds.

So I was quite surprised when he gave me this box of chocolates and said “Happy Valentine’s Day!” Then I realized it was rather light. I shook it and heard nothing. I looked at him and his big shit-eating grin and asked him “Is this empty?” To which he piped up “Babe, it’s the thought that counts!” ::dies laughing:: I retorted with “Well, it’s more than I got you!” Ah the joys of living with a jokester.

No comments:

Post a Comment