Saturday, February 11, 2017

Thankful Thursday 06

written: Feb 9th

Today’s #cy365 photo challenge prompt for day is “Twins”. And I’m sitting here and scratching my head, trying to figure out where the fuck I’m going to find some twins. And then my snarky side piped up and we did this photo of my “twins”:

alt text

::dies laughing::

I am thankful…
1. The week is almost over. This has been a weird ass week and I’m ready for it to be over and done with.
2. My Imbolc ritual turned out quite nicely. I’m very pleasantly pleased with it.
3. I finally found THE PERFECT book blessing for my Grimoire. I wasn’t even looking for it and just tumbled across it reading something else. But damn, when I read it, it electrified my spirit. Just amazing. I’ve already written it in my book and I just love it.
4. Pampering shower – I really need to do that more. I needed it and damn, I felt so much better all over.
5. Nice quiet MoonTime. The first day is always the most brutal, but after that, it’s fine.
6. Getting snail mail from the Letter Mo challenge. I haven’t been able to keep up with the letter-every-day portion, but I’m doing what I can.
7. All the compliments I’ve received on my photos of Leviathan out in the tree. I definitely have to do that more often now that I have a house and don’t have to worry about the apartment people being horrible about it.
8. The horrible group project for the Financial & Human Resources Management class is finally over and done with. I’ve never been a part of such a text-happy group. The group texting FROZE my phone at one point and I had to remove the battery to restart it. Oye!
9. Goofing off and playing with my students once more at work. I really need to do more of that as well. They love and I can DEFINITELY use the extra exercise. ::chuckles::
10. Trying out some new meals and some tried and true recipes this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment