Friday, February 3, 2017

Happy Serpent Day

written: Feb 1st

Given that today is National Serpent Day, I decided to get some photos of the lovely Miss Leviathan.

alt text

Me and Leviathan:

alt text

And given that today was GORGEOUS weather-wise, I decided to finally take Leviathan outside for a small photo shoot. I’ve been wanting to get photos of her in a more naturalistic setting. I couldn’t do that at the apartments because they weren’t thrilled that I had a snake, and that, because I got her before any anti-reptile clauses were put in place AND could prove it, there really wasn’t anything they could do about it. But there was no need to flaunt that in their faces.

Leviathan seemed to really enjoy the small jaunt outside. Once the weather stays nice and warm, I definitely plan to do more of this for her. I’m actually hoping that David will build an outdoor enclosure for her that she can enjoy while I’m out there supervising. Sunlight and extra exercise will boost her health. And I would love to keep my lil serpent as long as I can.

alt text

No comments:

Post a Comment