Friday, February 24, 2017

Thankful Thursday 08

written: Feb 23rd

Today’s #cy365 photo challenge prompt is “Outside”:

alt text

A photo of the sweetgum balls and various acorns I have collected.

I am thankful…
1. For the truly awesome, gorgeous weather we’ve been enjoying this week – mid 80s and sunshine.
2. A really informative and engaging staff meeting – the first we’ve had in ages. I’m also thankful the bosses changed up the seating arrangement and I no longer sit at the Debby Downers table.
3. Running around, playing with my students. They’ve created the “Mrs. Kelsey the Wolf” in which I am a wolf and I chase them, sneak up on them, and scare them to death type of game. They would play the entire 4 hours if I could. ::laughs::
4. Having this past Monday off. I got a lot of little errands run and relaxed the rest of the day.
5. David file our taxes and we are getting a decent chunk back. We’re paying off the Lowe’s card completely and then splitting the rest of the money.
6. The various messages I’ve been getting each night in my dreams. It’s always something profound and/or spiritual.
7. Still going strong on my 365 Photo Challenge and my writing. While this isn’t a NaJoWriMo month (National Journal Writing Month), I am trying to continue to write something, no matter how brief, each day.
8. The rose bush Paula gave me this past weekend seems to be doing well. It’s go a ton of new leaves sprouting from where she had cut it back, so I’m taking that as a good sign.
9. That Josey is doing so well on our much longer walks. I am just concerned on how to continue doing the walks once it really starts heating up, without having to do them crazy early in the morning. I am NOT a morning person.
10. I will be babysitting this Sunday. The extra cash is always welcome. ::laughs::

No comments:

Post a Comment