Thursday, February 16, 2017

Hearts & Journals

written: Feb 15th

Today’s #cy365 photo challenge prompt is “Heart”:

alt text

Yeah, these are some more homemade macaroons the Triple A’s mom made for us (all three of her daughters names begin with A, hence Triple A). These are mint chocolate chip macaroons. I still like the red velvet ones and the cappuccino ones better, but shit. A free macaroon is still amazing! Plus she made chocolate covered strawberries as well. Talk about spoiling us!

I am just about finished in Annette’s journal (for a journal swap we’re doing – Me, Annette, Mary, and John). My journal arrived yesterday and man, I love my journaling buddies. They do such amazing work in the journals and I love the slices of their lives they elect to share with me. I only hope that my work is up to par! ::chuckles::

No comments:

Post a Comment