Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Happy Mail Day!

Today was a happy mail day (seriously, what’s better than getting awesome shit in the mail besides just shitty bills?):

alt text

My order of “Muse” (15 ml) from Sage Goddess arrived and holy hell, that stuff is AMAZING! I always worry that the scent won’t be the same (I had a tiny 1 ml sample that I had fallen in love with the aroma), or that it won’t be like I remember the scent being. But this is friggin’ amazing and well worth the price tag on it.

I lucked out and scored a free 10 ml vial of her “Triple Moon” oil (that smells awesome as well). I’ll try that scent out tomorrow.

And I scored two of her postcards – one of some crystals and another about Ostara (the next Sabbat coming up in March), AND a sample (1 ml) of her “Druidess” scent. Which, Brandy, my Canadian Spirit Twin, says is top notch.

I plan to order some small roller ball vials to put some of my tiny samples in so I can actually USE them. The sample vials Sage Goddess uses just aren’t easy to open and use the scented oil that’s inside them. A member of the Sage Goddess Perfume group on Facebook mentioned these tiny 2 ml roller ball vials, and I think that’s just brilliant. So once I order those, I’ll try out one of the DOZEN or so samples I have. Plus, I want to make Brandy a small vial of “Muse” and of “Triple Moon” so she can try those out as well.

And the postcard in the photo is one I received via Postcrossing today from Japan. So all in all, a damn good mail day.

No comments:

Post a Comment