Saturday, February 4, 2017

So Much Ramblings

Today’s #cy365 photo prompt for today is “Selective Focus”:

alt text

Photo is of my Last Unicorn coffee mug and a stock cheat sheet of information that one of my classmates gave me to help out with our group project….that was utterly useless.

Can I just say right now, I know less than NOTHING about evaluating stocks. This has been less than enjoyable. Plus I have two other assignments due tomorrow evening, PLUS another assignment due on Thursday. ::shakes her head:: If I ever have enough money to look into stock and stock options, I’ll go to a broker and have them walk me through it. This whole, attempting to figure this shit out on my own, ain’t working!

Man, I want a vacation. Like right now. Like, let’s leave tomorrow and not come back for an entire week. ::sighs:: That wanderlust is back hard core.

Maybe tomorrow I can get in some ritual time and maybe that will soothe the soul a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment