Thursday, February 16, 2017

Thankful Thursday 07

Today’s photo is of the plethora of daffodils blooming in the school’s garden area:

alt text

I am thankful…
1. A good, LONG walk with Josey. We both desperately needed a good, long walk. She’s currently passed the fuck out – which is AMAZING!
2. Done with Annette’s journal. I will mail it out tonight after work.
3. I have a FOUR DAY weekend starting tomorrow! Oh my gosh, I can’t wait. I plan to pick up a rose bush tomorrow from Paula to plant in our completely unused backyard. And Saturday, I will be meeting up with Linda to pick up the watercolor painting she did of Josey.
4. I purchased a bottle of the “Muse” perfume oil by Sage Goddess – the same oil that I used in one of my rituals awhile back (I had a sample) and just fell in love with. Now I am having to wait for it to arrive. So excited!
5. The daffodils are beginning to bloom here. I am reminded how much I really adore these yellow flowers. I should look into planting some here at the house.
6. That I’ve been spending more time being active with the students. But damn, I am sore! ::laughs::
7. All the amazing work John, Mary, and Annette did in my journal during the swap. Hopefully, this will inspire me continue working in it.
8. The awesome letters and postcards I’ve received through the Month of Letters challenge and Postcrossing.
9. The solidarity and resolve I am finally seeing across our country as we unite to fight back against the racist, sexist, xenophobic crap coming out of the White House.
10. Just three weeks until Spring Break. I am so ready for a full week of zero work and school responsibilities!

No comments:

Post a Comment